Name of the activity: Women Grievance committee/ Women harassment cell
Introduction: Sometimes women get harassed from their higher authorities or from their colleagues at working places. This committee stands superiorly to eradicate this mentality and punish these fellows by file case against them.
Aim and Objective: To create fearless and secure conditions to the women at working places and protect them from molestation.
- To make campus secure for the women
- To through away the insecurity among women
- To maintain healthy atmosphere in the campus against sex discrimination.
- Dr. Bhalshankar Chhaya Chairman
- Prof. Chakre Minakshi Coordinator
- Prin.Dr. Kunde P.R. Principal
- Dr. Kakade A.D. Vice Principal Member
- Dr. Sherkhane Usha Member
- Prof. Ghorpade Sangita Member
- Smt. Marwade Office representative
- Mr. Gaikwad Office superintendent
- Meetings were held during academic year. No cases registered till today.
Dr. Bhalshankar C.K.