Department of Physics
- The Department of Physics is established during 1982-83 as a one of the compulsory subject at F.Y. B.Sc. level.
- The Post Graduate Department is established during 2016-17.
- Department has well qualified staff to conduct graduate and post- graduate programme
- At present, there are two Ph.D., two SET and one NET with M.Phil. Degree holders.
- Department has separate laboratories for Graduation and post –graduation
- At graduate level, department runs Materials Science and Laser as optional subjects for T.Y.B.S.c
- Nano technology, thin films and Electronic instrumentation are the departmental courses for the post – graduation level.
Several Activities like guest Lectures by prominent personalities, poster competitions, and seminar are carried out for students by the teachers of the department.
Department organizes educational tour for under-graduate and post-graduate students every year.
Department organized, BOD, SPPU, Pune sponsored, National Conference on ‘Recent Developments in material Science and its Applications’ on 22nd and 23rd January 2019.
Students and teachers of the department participate and present research work in various International, National and State level conferences.
- B. Sc. (Physics)
|F. Y.||S. Y.||T. Y.|
- M. Sc. (Physics)
Publications of the department in the last three years
- International Journal: 13
- Inter-national Conference: 03
- National Conference: 04
|Sr. No.||Name||Designation & Qualifications||Profile|
|1||Dr. Kakade Annasaheb Dhondiram||Associate Professor, HOD
|2||Mr. Vijay Punju Deore||Assistant Professor
|3||Dr. Yuvraj Shivaji Sudake||Assistant Professor
|4||Smt. Wagh Aparna Damodhar||Assistant Professor
|5||Mr. Chavan Baliram Parmeshwar||Assitant Professor