Department of Chemistry
The department of chemistry is one of the old & largest department in the college with 13 faculty members. The department conducts undergraduate & two Post Graduate programs. The teaching faculty in the department is mixture of both experience & youth.
Our faculty members are actively engaged in the research work. One faculty member is Ph.D. with post doctorate, two are pursuing their PhD. Rest are about to register for PhD. M.Sc. II student’s works on various project’s guided by the faculty members of the department.
Major areas of research –
- Nanomaterials as a catalyst for different application.
- Synthetic organic chemistry
- Computational chemistry
- Science Exhibition
- Scientific Rangoli Competition
- CHEMIAD examination
- Guest lecturers of renowned personalities
- Prof. C.N. Potangale is awarded by Dr. Mishra award for best oral presentation in Indian Council of Chemistry Conference.
- Several students are working in Pharmaceutical industry & Academic Institutions.
|Sr. No.||Name||Designation & Qualifications||Profile|
|1||Dr. Kande S.R.||HoD
Ph.D., M.Sc., NET
|2||Mr. Potangale C.N.||M.Sc., SET||View Profile|
|3||Mr. Valvi R.U.||M.Sc., NET||View Profile|
|4||Ms. Rathi A.K.||M.Sc.||View Profile|
|5||Ms. Ugale S.B.||M.Sc.||View Profile|
|6||Mr. Dhanwade P.R.||M.Sc., GATE||View Profile|
|7||Ms. Potphode Y.V.||M.Sc.||View Profile|
|8||Ms. Vetal P.B.||M.Sc.||View Profile|
|9||Ms. Phalke A.A.||M.Sc.||View Profile|
|10||Ms. Devdhe M.A.||M.Sc.||View Profile|
|11||Mr. Jadhav D.H.||M.Sc.||View Profile|
|12||Mrs. Dagadkhair B.M.||M.Sc.||View Profile|
|13||Mr. Nalawade U.R.||M.Sc.||View Profile|