About Department :
The department of commerce has established in 1978. The department has started for the purpose to create the awareness among the students related commercial attitude. The department has provided the platform to students to acquaint with global concepts.
Course Details ( B.Com)
|Sr. No.||Class||Eligibility||Procedure||Intake Capacity|
|1||F.Y.B.Com||12th Passed||Online Application||120|
|2||S.Y.B.Com||F.Y.B.Com ( ATKT)||Online Application||120|
|3||T.Y.B.Com||F.Y- All Subjects Cleared
Structure of Course Subjects:
|1||Compulsory English (1113)||Business Communication (2113)||Business Regulatory Framework (3113)|
|2||Financial Accounting (1123)||Business Communication – Practical (2114)||Advanced Accounting (3123)|
|3||Financial Accounting Practical (1124)||Corporate Accounting(2123)||International Economics (3143)|
|Business Economics Macro )
|Auditing & Taxation (3153)|
|5||Business Mathematics & Statistics (1143)||Business Management (2143)||Auditing & Taxation-Practical (3154)|
|6||Banking & Finance (1343)||Element of Company Law (2153)||Spl. Cost & Works Accounting-II (3451)|
|7||Physical Education (1777)||Spl. Cost & Works Accounting-I (2153)||Spl. Cost & Works Accounting-II (3452)|
|8||Consumer Protection & Business (1223)
Marketing & Salesmanship (1253)
|Spl. Cost & Works Accounting-I Practical (2154)||Spl. Cost & Works Accounting-III (3453)|
|Environmental Awareness(2777)||Spl. Cost & Works Accounting-III (3454)|
Details Of Staff & Academic Performance
|Name||Education||Experience||Research Paper ( 5 Years)||No.of Orientation Course||No.of Refesher Course|
|1||Mr. Vetal M.S
Head & Associate Professor
02 (Short Term)
|2||Mr. Rahinj M.B
|3||Mr. Gande R.U
|3||Mr. Mahesh Bapusaheb Chopade
|M.Com., SET, GDC&A, CA (Final))||–||–||–|
|2||Mr. Take Kishor Bhausaheb
Alumni Achievement (Last 5 years data)
|Sr.No||Designation||No Of Students|
- The Department has MOU with Tally Software Pvt, Ltd., Bangalore and Started ‘Financial Accounting Using Tally ERP-9.
- The Department has also MOU with Mahindra Pride School, Pune.
- The Department has also Organized ‘Bridge Remedial Course’ & M.R Jaykar Employability Skill Programme regularly.
Departmental Workshops / Seminars:
- 2017-18- The Department has organized One day State Level Seminar on ‘Event Management’ with association BCUD, SPPU, Pune on 22nd Jan 2018.
- Workshop on GST- A workshop on GST- Rule & Regulations was organized on 21st Nov, 2017with association of Nillaya Group of Commerce, Pune.
- 2019-20- A workshop on ‘ Job Opportunities in Commerce’ was held on 17th December , 2018 with association of Niillaya Group of Commerce, Pune