The office of the institution looks after the administration work of the college. For the sake of convenience the administrative work is distributed among various sections of the office. They are as under
- Office Superintendent: Shri. Gaikwad Ambadas Kacharu is office superintendent. He takes care of smooth functioning of the sections such as account, fee counter, establishment, admission, general register of TC, scholarships and concessions, examination, laboratory etc. under the guidance of Principal of the college.
- Account Section: Accountant prepares cash books, ledgers, and annual budget. Account section is fully computerized.
- Establishment section: The function of the establishment section is to prepare service books of teaching and non-teaching staff, to keep records of sick leaves, earn leaves, casual leaves, duty leaves, pensions cases, GPF and to maintain the record of income tax and professional tax. It also takes care of the work related with new appointments and approvals.
- Scholarship and Concession Section: This section prepares proposals for scholarship given to various categories such as SC/ST /NT/OBC and sends them to Social Welfare Department of Government for approval. It distribute approved amount to related students. It also prepares proposals for EBC, PTW & STW etc.
- General Register Section: The duty of this section is to prepare general register of the admitted students as per the class and year, to maintain the records of LC/TC and mark sheets of admitted students and to issue TC, bonafide, attendance certificate.
- Examination Section: The examination section seeks duly filled eligibility forms the students and sends them to University. It collects the duly filled examination forms of the examination; maintain financial record of examination fee.
- Laboratories: The function of laboratories is done through the Lab-Assistants and Lab-Attendants. They help concerned teachers in conducting laboratory work regularly and they assist teachers during practical examinations. They also maintain the record of available equipment’s and other materials in the laboratory.
Working Hours of Office:
Monday to Friday: 9.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Saturday: 9.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.