Lt. Narayan Subhashrao Gore
M.A., SET (Economics)
Associate NCC Officer
HOD, Dept. of Economics
The aims of NCC is to Create a Human Resource of Organized, Trained and Motivated Youth, to Provide Leadership in all walks of life and be always available for the service of the Nation and also to Develop Character, Comradeship, Discipline, Leadership, Secular Outlook, Spirit of Adventure, and Ideals of Selfless Service amongst the Youth of the Country.
A unit has been started from Nov. 1980, by 54 cadets and sanctioned by 17th Maharashtra BN. NCC, Ahmednagar.
Also Develop Character, Comradeship, Discipline, and Secular Outlook. Spirit of Adventure. Sportsmanship, Ideals of selfless service among the youth of the country. To create a human resource of Organized, Trained and motivated youth. To provide leadership in all walks of life and always be available for service of the nation. To provide a suitable environment to motivate the youth to take up a career in the Armed Forces.
OBJECTIVES OF THE NCC
- Reach out to the maximum youths through various institutions.
- Make NCC as an important part of the society.
- Teach positive thinking and attitude to the youths.
- Become a main source of National Integration by making NCC as one of the greatest cohesive force of our nation irrespective of any caste, creed, religion or region.
- Mould the youth of the entire country into a united, secular and disciplined citizens of the nation.
- Provide an ideal platform for the youth to showcase their potential in nation building.
- Instill spirit of secularism and united Indian by organizing National Integration Camps all over the country.
- Reach out to the youth of friendly foreign countries through Youth Exchange programs (YEP).