NATIONAL CADET CORPS
National Cadet Care:
1) Shri. N.S. Gore
2) Shri. N.S. Nipunge
The aims of NCC is to Create a Human Resource of Organized, Trained and Motivated Youth, to Provide Leadership in all walks of life and be always available for the service of the Nation and also to Develop Character, Comradeship, Discipline, Leadership, Secular Outlook, Spirit of Adventure, and Ideals of Selfless Service amongst the Youth of the Country.
A unit has been started from Nov. 1980, by 54 cadets and sanctioned by 17th Maharashtra BN. NCC, Ahmednagar.
AIMS OF THE NCC
- To developed of Character, Comradeship, Discipline, and Secular Outlook. Spirit of Adventure. Sportsmanship, Ideals of selfless service among the youth of the country.
- To create a human resource of Organized, Trained and motivated youth,
- To provide leadership in all walks of life and always be available for service of the nation.
- To provide a suitable environment to motivate the youth to take up a career in the Armed Forces.
OBJECTIVES OF THE NCC
- Reach out to the maximum youths through various institutions.
- Make NCC as an important part of the society.
- Teach positive thinking and attitude to the youths.
- Become a main source of National Integration by making NCC as one of the greatest cohesive force of our nation irrespective of any caste, creed, religion or region.
- Mould the youth of the entire country into a united, secular and disciplined citizens of the nation.
- Provide an ideal platform for the youth to showcase their potential in nation building.
- Instill spirit of secularism and united Indian by organizing National Integration Camps all over the country.
- Reach out to the youth of friendly foreign countries through Youth Exchange programs (YEP).
|Sr. No.||Name of the staff||Designation|
|1||Mr. Gore Narayan Subhashrao||Care Taker Officer|
- Citizen of Indian or a subject of Nepal.
- Bearing good moral character.
- Enrolled in an educational institution.
- Meets the prescribed medical standards.
Senior Division/Wing (Boys/Girls) – Up to 26 years
- Enrolment Period
Senior Division/Wing (Boys/Girls) – 3 years
- Intake Capicity
Total 54 Cadets are sanction by 17th Maharashtra Bn. NCC Ahmednagar to enrolled (Boys/Girls) for I/II/III Year.
TRAINING AND OTHER ACTIVITIES
- Regular activities like Drill, Refile Drill, Map Reading, Weapon Training, Field Craft and Battle Craft etc. are being imparted to the cadets as per the syllabus framed by NCC Directorate.
- Anti-Drug Rally, Swachcha Bharath Abhiyan, Yoga, Independence Day, Republic Day, Road Safety Rally, Blood Donation Camp , Army Awareness, and NCC Day celebration are the other programs conducted by College, in which our cadets will take an activities role.
Ex. Associate NCC Officer Major G.M. Chothe awarded ‘Honorary Rank of Major’ by President of India in 2006.
A unit is running successfully various NCC Camps, activities and programs. Some major achievement are follows.
|Sr.No.||Name of Cadet||Achievements||Year||Remark|
|Ganesh S. Deshmukh||Republic Day Camp New Delhi||1999|
|1||Ayyajkhan Pathan||Republic Day Camp New Delhi||2009|
|2||Priyanka V. Lomte||Republic Day Camp New Delhi||2014||Flag Hosting (Maharashtra Contingent)|
|3||Akash D. Dhanawade||Republic Day Camp New Delhi||2017|
|4||Vedika V. Aare||Republic Day Camp New Delhi||2017||Guard of Honor|
|5||Nikam Pooja Bhimraj||Republic Day Camp New Delhi||2018||All India girls pared commander|
|6||Jagdish A. Shelke||Republic Day Camp New Delhi||2019|
|7||Sanjay J. Phatangare||Thal Sena Camp, New Delhi||1988|
|8||Pravin V. Ukirde||Thal Sena Camp, New Delhi||1999|
|9||Umesh S. Anpat||Thal Sena Camp, New Delhi||2000|
|10||Prakash D. Bhuse||Thal Sena Camp, New Delhi||2000|
|11||Hanumant S. Phatangare||Thal Sena Camp, New Delhi||2005|