Hostel blocks are situated front of the college building with four bed occupancy rooms. There is only one hostel with a total capacity of 120 + occupants. Apart from the basic amenities like bed, chair, table, water cooler, solar water heater, mess facility is also available for breakfast, tea, lunch and dinner.
1) To provide safe, well furnished, decent accommodation with good surroundings to students.
2) To provide homely, lively and healthy atmosphere congenial for the academic achievements.
3) To provide parental care and supervise the well-being of hostilities.
4) To sort out students’ grievances promptly.
5) To inculcate self-discipline, healthy habits, exemplary character, high values and confidence in the youngsters.
6) To give an opportunity to interact freely, organize, lead and give good experiences for development of student's personality.
Conditions for Hostel admission
1) Admission to the college does not mean admission to the hostel. Owing to limited available seats, hostel admission cannot be assured to every college student.
2) A student joining the hostel can join the hostel mess also.
3) Signature of guardian on hostel application form is mandatory.
4) Fees must be paid on the day the Rector signs the form.
5) Admission will be cancelled if a student or parents give incomplete or wrong information in the application form.
6) Students and parents are requested to read all the information and rules and regulations of hostel before submitting the application form.
Festivals such as Dussera, Gudhipadva, Makar sankrant, Diwali wishes program with Diwali faral. Special days such as Teachers’ day, Shiva jayanti are also celebrated. We conduct-competitions such as elocution, quiz, singing, arts competition, and room and floor decoration and also organize fun fair and variety programs. These activities enable students to overcome homesickness.
- Prof. Shelke Gahininath Limbraj -Rector
- Phone +91-02429-221267, 222593
- Email.ID email@example.com