(Students should put their own email ID while filling in the application)
1)Principal Dr. S.S. Jadhav
2) Vice Prin. Dr. R.K. Kasar
3) Vice Prin. Dr. P.R. Kunde
4) Vice Prin. L.H. Deshmukh
5) Shri. R.B. Vaidya
6) Shri. M.B. Rahinj
7) Shri. Y.B. Rokade
8) Shri. A.K. Gaikwad
|1.||F.Y.B.A./ B.Com./ B.Sc./B.Sc.Computer Science/B.C.A.(CA)||Immediately after the declaration of H.S.C. results. Admissions are given as per the guidelines and rules of the University of Pune and Government of Maharashtra.|
|2.||S.Y.B.A./B.Com./ B.Sc./B.Sc.Computer Science/B.C.A.(CA)||After the declaration of the results of the respective first year classes by the University of Pune.|
|3.||T.Y.B.A./ B.Com./ B.Sc./B.Sc. Computer Science/B.C.A. (CA)||After the declaration of the results of the respective second year classes by the University of Pune.|
|4.||M.A.Marathi, Hindi , History, Geography||Immediately after the declaration of the results of gradations by University of Pune.|
|5.||M Sc. Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry,Physics||Immediately after the declaration of the results of B.Sc. by University of Pune. Admissions are given as per the merit list. The number of seats available to the respective courses are limited.Intake capacity is Organic Chemistry 24 seats and Analytical Chemistry 24 seats.|
The fees are charged as per the guidelines of the Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune and Government of Maharashtra.
Documents Required For Admissions:
1) Original mark sheet of the last attend examination along with attested Xerox copies in required number.
2) Original Leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate (if required) along with attested Xerox copies in required number.
3) Cast certificate for reserved category students.
4) Income certificate for reserved category and economically backward students.
1) Admission Programme for various courses is fixed in well advance and displayed on notice board
2) Students willing to seek admissions are provided with ‘Students Hand-book’containing detailed information regarding courses available, fee structures, faculties, activities, different committees and facilities available in college along with the admission form.
3) Students are admitted to various courses according to rules, regulations and norms laid down by Savitribai Phule Pune University ,Pune and Government of Maharashtra, for reservation and according intake capacity.
Scholarships & Freeships:
- S.C, S.T.,N.T., O.B.C.& S.B.C Scholarship & Freeship.
- Eklavya Scholarship.
- E.B.C Scholarship.
- A Hindi Scholarship.
- Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Scholarship.
- Notional Merit Scholarship.
- State Open merit Scholarship.
- Handicapped Scholarship.
- Maulana Azad National merit Scholarship for minority.
- Postmatric Scholarship for minority.
- Scholarship for Physics & Mathematics Student.
- Dakshina fellowship.
- Girls Freeship.
- Freedom Fighter.
- Ex Serviceman.